As operator of the community broadband utility networks, A2D will offer wholesale services to broadband service providers using its proven, open access, "do not compete with your customer" approach. This fundamental digital economy infrastructure will spur investment by broadband service providers and generate economic growth in the region. A2D will continue to invest in the ongoing operations of each community broadband utility and provide fiber extensions to the networks in response to market demand.
-- National Operations Centre and 24x7 operations
Our networks are monitored dynamically by a national operations centre services. The local community networks and infrastructure at the gateway to the home or business are supported by a network of field services team's nationwide.
Managing your telecommunication ecosystem can be a full-time headache. Administering resources across your entire network to ensure daily efficiency is challenging. And the stress of streamlining business operations can deter from the excitement of new network deployments, mergers and acquisitions.
A2D can help get your focus back on your core business. With A2D Professional Services, you get access to the team of technical experts that builds and maintains our own award-winning network to help maximize efficiencies. Our business centric approach is designed to provide the network implementation you need, either through stand-alone managed services, or as part of a complete A2D's End-to-End Solution, regardless of your network's complexity or size.
Professional Services Benefits
Field Tech Services
- Local care with national reach: onsite support even in remote locations
- Critical spares management
- On-demand or scheduled maintenance
- Guaranteed response times and SLAs
Consulting and Implementation Services
- Program/Project Management: Team of experts to manage large, complex networking projects through comprehensive project plans and schedules
- Network Architecture and Engineering Services: Customized end-to-end network design plans across all major technologies and vendors
- Network Migration and Implementation Services: We can plan and execute an entire deployment strategy from start to finish, including staging, implementation, testing and turn up
Network Monitoring and Management Services
- 24 x 7 proactive monitoring and management of customer networks via our Professional Services Network Operations Center (PSNOC).
- Lifecycle Engineering for network changes or expansions, including capacity planning and hardware and software upgrades.
Availability dependent on region.
Professional Services Details
- Complete network design, engineering, migration and implementation services
- Network performance and health, upgrades, cost management, and professional project management services
- 24 x 7 monitoring and management of customer networks
- Field Tech services with responsive, ongoing network support and maintenance
- Network assessment and audit, architecture design and engineering, implementation, and monitoring and management