We, as A2D Employees, are dedicated to the delivery of future-proof broadband access solutions to underserved communities as well as contributing to their overall security and well-being. We believe that high ethical standards coupled with transparent relationships are essential to building long-lasting partnerships that help us collectively meet our individual, corporate and community-based goals.
A2D is a company of people dedicated to eradicating the digital divide to enable American citizens to effectively compete in a digital economy.
- We maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional integrity.
- We will stay provider neutral and help protect our customer's brand while ensuring our connected end-users have future-proof access to the services they want and need.
- We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another, with our customers and with the community.
- We pursue technical growth and market diversification to increase value for our customers, our partners and for our employees.
- We foster a working environment that encourages technical objectivity, professional and financial growth, and entrepreneurial freedom.
How we achieve our mission is as important as the mission itself. Here are A2D's core values that are the guides by which we navigate:
We are accountable for everything we do and fail to do. At A2D, all employees take ownership for their actions. We understand that intent, words, actions and results are all interconnected and that this is key to customer success.
Ethics and integrity are foundational for us. Refusing to compromise on matters of principle and consistently demonstrating moral courage are part of what it means to work at A2D.
We respect the attributes that make each individual unique. Each person is valued for the diversity of his or her skills, experiences and perspectives. We look for the best in everyone and expect to find it.
We take our commitments seriously. Seeking and accepting responsibility is critical to our cultural imperative of entrepreneurial freedom. We will meet or surpass our obligations to our stakeholders.
We start with the assumption that everyone is doing his or her best and wants to do the right thing. At A2D, trust is the currency of leadership. By our demonstrated behavior, our leaders earn the trust of their employees, just as we earn the trust of our customers and the communities we serve.