High-performance, latency-sensitive, bandwidth-intensive applications or aggregate customer traffic can only be transported at peak performance they are being delivered over a dedicated high-speed DWDM network. That connection needs to ensure that your customer's data is transferred efficiently and effectively across the region, country, or even across world.
The A2D Wavelength service gives last mile providers, regional carriers, wireless carriers, anchor institutions and enterprises the option to move their data traffic over extended distances via VLAN wavelengths starting at 1Gbps to 1Tbps. Whether your customer's traffic includes applications that support storage networking, Fiber Channel, high-speed financial trading, or the latest cloud computing service, only with A2D Wavelengths do you have this number of options to optimize your network solution offering. Choose among varying speed, interface, route and protection options, to name just a few. No matter the choice, you'll get the raw bandwidth, transparency and control to maximize the performance and reliability both providers and end-user businesses demand.
Wavelength Service Benefits
- Gain direct control over performance and quality with privately-owned, facilities-based network.
- Simplify your vendor management with a single provider for metro and intercity needs across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia networks, supported by a dedicated team of network architects.
- Optimize your cloud with native Storage Area Networking (SAN) protocols designed to enhance data center network performance by retaining low-latency SAN options with an aggregated traffic solution.
Wavelength Service Features
- Available speeds of 1 GigE, 2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 10 GigE, 40 Gbps, 100Gbps, 400Gbps, and 1 Tbps
- Native Fibre Channel and FICON protocols supported (1, 2, 4, 8 and 10 Gbps)
- Protected and unprotected point-to-point configurations
- Fully mirrored, 24 x 7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
- Custom Options:
o Maximum latency guarantee
o Low-latency routes
o Customer-defined routing